Marketing Translation Services
Expanding the boundaries of your business usual markets is exiting and nerve-racking. Expanding across cultures and languages is even more. Every day the professional Spanish translators of TranSlate help our clients reach over the new boom of the growing Spanish-speaking markets. The reason is simple, our professional translators are native Latin-American linguists, experts in the localization of marketing materials, translating in their own culture.
Your company’s message in other languages
After years of working on the correct identity of your brand and ensuring the features and benefits of your products and services meet the exact requirements of your customers, it makes no sense to transmit the product of your hard work with a poor translation of marketing materials that confuse or alienate your intended Spanish speaking customer.
Yet, we still see these mistakes everyday even from international companies:
As funny as these blunders may be now, we are quite sure that they were very frustrating and costly to the companies that were victims of the wrong marketing translation. Ensuring your marketing material is translated accurately is critical, so that these kind of mishaps don’t happen to you.
Expanding your marketing options
To expand the boundaries of your business and conquer other cross-cultural markets, you must present your product in the language and culture of the buyer. Our translators work so that the language is not an obstacle to selling your product, ensuring your marketing materials fit the sensibilities of the consumer to whom it is addressed, not only in the translation of the language but also that is based in the culture, perception and sensitivity of the society of the consumer.
In Translate, we are dedicated to advising companies seeking to explore other markets and translate your marketing materials with experienced translators that localize the language to communicate concepts and not just words.
Our graphics department is expert in the design of posters, catalogs, brochures, presentations and manuals. We work in a multitude of file formats such as Flash, Powerpoint, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher and Corell
The translation of your marketing materials
In TranSlate Translations we understand that developing a brand is a very important effort that requires a good deal of planning. It is imperative that the translator understands not only marketing, but the culture and the particular style of a certain goal.
For your marketing translation needs, especially for Spanish marketing campaigns, it is best to choose expert translators, native to the target country and experienced in marketing and the translation of advertising materials. That’s right down our alley, since we are a group of native Spanish-speaking professional translators.
When translating marketing material, it is necessary to communicate with the audience in the language of their culture, while maintaining the central concept of the message. We must ensure that the marketing material promotes the specific effect you have intended over the audience and potential customers and its perception is more than the mere literal translation of text.
- Brochures and CatalogsCatalogs and brochures should be clear and concise presentation of your products or services. Our team will ensure that your catalog has clear writing and an impeccable format that is easily interpreted by the reader.
- Manuals and GuidesManufacturers can only sell their products if accompanied by clear instructions translated into the language of the intended audience of the country where they are being sold. Yet the sale of any product with unclear or incomplete instructions can result in serious financial losses and even legal action, in addition to damaging the image of the manufacturer or distributor.
- Advertisement, POS, ExhibitorsWe translate, edit and customize artwork for exhibitions, fairs and presentations, giving your company an accurate tool for presentation that concurs with your image.
- Importers, Exporters and Packaging
We assist Exporters promote their products in other markets around the world, including information about their products and services in our translation memory, allowing you to save on future translations. We also are quite experienced at translating documents such as Certificates of Origin, Commercial Invoices, Certificates of ISO, declarations, etc.
The design and translation of the box or packaging of your product is paramount. This packaging is what will distinguish your product from others on the shelf and should be functional, practical and translated so that would carry your message in the culture of your customer.
- Website Translation and LocalizationWith our marketing Translation Services, we adapt your website to the language and the culture of the intended target audience in order to sell your product in a manner that conforms to the environment of the potential customers, translating concepts and not just words. Our website translation services take into account all these aspects to produce a localized website that is not only accurate in content, but that also reads naturally in the desired language.
In addition, we consider the key terms in the positioning of your site through our SEO service as part of our website translation.
The translation of advertising and marketing materials is a Business Service of TranSlate Translations