Professional localization services
Adapting your product offer or your company information to a local market involves more than traditional translation, the message needs to be adapted to local conditions, language and culture. We have expert translators, specialists in all aspects of the localization process, native to the target country and writing in their native language.
That means that your original material is translated taking the local linguistic and cultural conditions into account when working with your information, documents, materials, marketing, website or software.
Localization is extremely important for the successful launch of your globalized project. To expand the boundaries of your business and conquer other cross-cultural markets, you must present your product in the language and culture of the buyer.
Our translators work so that the language is not an obstacle to selling your product, ensuring your marketing materials fit the sensibilities of the consumer to whom it is addressed, not only in the translation of the language but also that is based in the culture, perception and sensitivity of the society of the consumer.
When offering your company’s products in another culture, the information and its message should be as clear as your offer.
That’s our specialty. We are a group of native Spanish-speaking professional translators with years of experience localizing for our corporate clients. We do not work with every language in the world, we do not claim to finish your translation in one hour. We localize and translate in the languages the members of our group are experts in and our linguists are Latin-American born professionals residing in all countries throughout all 3 Americas. We translate the old fashion way, concentrating on one project at a time while we use technology only as a great tool.
That is very important, because when localizing a Spanish translation the variations are many. Take in consideration that an expression correctly used in a Latin-American country or by Spanish speakers in the US may be wrong, funny and even offensive in other Spanish language country.
We will help you with:
- Brochures and CatalogsCatalogs and brochures should be clear and concise presentation of your products or services. Our team will ensure that your catalog has clear writing and an impeccable format that is easily interpreted by the reader.
- Manuals and GuidesManufacturers can only sell their products if accompanied by clear instructions translated into the language of the intended audience of the country where they are being sold. Yet the sale of any product with unclear or incomplete instructions can result in serious financial losses and even legal action, in addition to damaging the image of the manufacturer or distributor.
- Advertisement, POS, ExhibitorsWe translate, edit and customize artwork for exhibitions, fairs and presentations, giving your company an accurate tool for presentation that concurs with your image.
- Importers, Exporters and Packaging
We assist Exporters promote their products in other markets around the world, including information about their products and services in our translation memory, allowing you to save on future translations. We also are quite experienced at translating documents such as Certificates of Origin, Commercial Invoices, Certificates of ISO, declarations, etc.
The design and translation of the box or packaging of your product is paramount. This packaging is what will distinguish your product from others on the shelf and should be functional, practical and translated so that would carry your message in the culture of your customer.
- Website Translation and LocalizationWith our marketing Translation Services, we adapt your website to the language and the culture of the intended target audience in order to sell your product in a manner that conforms to the environment of the potential customers, translating concepts and not just words. Our website translation services take into account all these aspects to produce a localized website that is not only accurate in content, but that also reads naturally in the desired language.
In addition, we consider the key terms in the positioning of your site through our SEO service as part of our website translation.
The translation of advertising and marketing materials is a Business Service of TranSlate Translations